Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost my i mail. Had apple /mac i mail. I think i must use a…

Customer Question
Lost my i mail ...

Lost my i mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Had apple /mac i mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I think i must use a browser but I had it on the screen as I mail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - the account just disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Its an old m ac - 2010, 27"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?

Please click and run this link to allow me to remote in for assistance: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9543da25-3328-4f07-b0fc-ac4927a3eb40&Type=Java

It is now 12:52pm CST and I will be online until approximately 3:00pm CST to help you resolve this issue.

I am unable to download the required folder - please discontinue the process and r3efund any money already charge to my account
please just disconnect and refund
Please = DISCONNECT AND REFUND

Okay, I will put in a request for you a refund or we can try another method for me to remote in if you would like?