Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad couldn't activate! 3 weeks ago. It was a pop up message…

Customer Question
IPad couldn't activate! Technician's...

IPad couldn't activate!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It was a pop up message on my Mac asking me to change my password ***** my account. That was what I did. But when I open my ipad,it couldn't activate three weeks. I kept trying, but it never be able to!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!