Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Editing my account. Ipad. I have an itunes account. I want…

Customer Question
Editing my account Technician's...

Editing my account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have an itunes account. I want to change my email address from

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an itunes account. I want to change my email address from [email protected] wightman.ca to***@******.***. A message comes up saying (email address not available). The address: ***@******.*** is an address I already use

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?