Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my Apple ID and password. One year ago approximately…

Customer Question
I need my Apple...

I need my Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

One year ago approximately

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter the email address that you are most likely to have used. Type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. If you have any questions or issues with any of the steps please let me know as they are alternative troubleshooting methods that we can use. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been completely resolved.