Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot reset my password in order to get my updates. it…

Customer Question
I cannot reset my...

I cannot reset my password ***** order to get my updates. it will not take my current password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and I can't get it to accept anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would also like to download my pictures from my iPhone 6.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need assistance. I was not told I’d be charged $35.00 for this help.

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss billing

Ok but please help me get signed in because I can’t get my updates. Thanks.

Did you use the online Apple reset tool?

Does that cost $39.00?

Remote assistance is an additional charge

No thank you. I have more than one thing I need help
With I can’t afford that amount for each question. So I guess I’ll have to get help elsewhere.

OK thank you

Mike, Mac Medic