Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my visa # and cannot seem to do it help.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my visa # and cannot seem to do it help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sorry that is over mt head. i use a ipad to play but am now on the big computer, does that help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Visa sent us a new card before christmas and had the other card for over 20 years and forgot it was on itunes and i went to get something and it came up. i put all info in but it would not take to change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

You will need my new Visa card numbers. They had to cancel my card because of fraud so how do you do that?????
That is too much when I should be able to do it for nothing but when I went to someplace they sent me to you for a fee. Can't you just tell me for the 5.00 it said would cost at the beginning

I am sorry, but the total cost of an accepted answer is $40.

No thank you. I appreciate your time but I will get my grand children when available to help me . Happy new year Becky I am really bad when it comes to this machine.

You as well! Have a wonderful new year!