Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to update and was told that my id had been disabled.

Customer Question
I tried to update...

I tried to update and was told that my id had been disabled. don't understand

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac book

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

I don't have a clue as to what I need to try.I;m 86nand know very little about all of this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to get the new update

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with loggin on to which mac device?