Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my iPad. The reason given is I used my…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my iPad. The reason given is I used my iPad to find my phone. I did not do that. I typed the last known password ***** it won't accept it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few months ago but not sure. The last password ***** remember is Etaoinrhia67-68

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did from my phone. I answered the security questions but again not accepted.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Could someone else be trying to hack my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If you send to my iPad I can't access it. I'm not very tech savvy and my granddaughters aren't here to help.
Are you having problems? I filled out my credit card info about an hour ago.
Would you please let me know if you are still looking into this problem. Thanks.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I still cannot use my iPad. I need to reset my password. Thanks.

What steps have you tried already to change the password?

That's quite expensive. Isn't there another way I can reset my password?

If you are responding to the remote service request it is an automated suggestion. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Some customer really enjoy this feature. Others cannot stand the popup.

Used the last one I can remember. Etaoin rhia67-68. This time I'll write it down.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Please let me know if you were successful at resetting your password.