Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple has locked my iPad. We last tried to change it on 25th…

Customer Question
Apple has locked my...

Apple has locked my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We last tried to change it on 25th December as I lost my iPhone shopping

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

On my daughters phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?