Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Got on my other iPad activation lock. Never. Can you show me…

Customer Question
Got on my other...

Got on my other iPad activation lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can you show me how as it seems that it is locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am at loss

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?