Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought it an I am trying to see it up manually an it…

Customer Question
I just bought it...

I just bought it an I am trying to see it up manually an it will not allow me to do so

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a apple 5se

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to get it to work. I literally just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No please just help me get it to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you buy the phone new or used?

What difficulty are you having setting it up?

Are you getting any error messages?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.