Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my security questions I have set up new…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my security questions I have set up new password ***** then security questions not right

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This afternoon had to wait 8 hours because tried too many times

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes was at apple store while trying all of this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need the security questions new ones I believe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Set up or change your security questions

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. In the Security section, click Edit.
  3. If you already have security questions, you'll be asked to answer them before you continue. Forgot the answers?
  4. Click Change Questions. If you need to set them up, click Add Security Questions.
  5. Choose your new security questions, then enter the answers.
  6. Add and verify a rescue email address.

It's very important to remember the answers to your security questions to avoid being locked out of your account. And make sure you add and verify your rescue email address. If you forget the answers to your security questions, you'll need a rescue email address to help you reset them

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.