Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My bluetooth mouse needs charging, but I can't find the

Customer Question
My bluetooth mouse...

My bluetooth mouse needs charging, but I can't find the charger or instruction material

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple MacMini late 2014 Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Computer is fine; problem is that the bluetooth mouse i recently got and have been using now needs recharging , and I can't find any cable or instructions on how to recharge it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What is the make and model of the BT mouse?

Applemodel A16(7

turn the mouse upside down you will see a charging port

The Lightning port on Magic Trackpad 2 is on the back of the device

How can you connect with the Bluetooth charge

did you locate the port?

this it the cable you need to charge the mouse

Click here

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
Thank you and come back if you need any assistance.

Is that the round hole at top or small horizonal slot at bottom? I'm

small horizontal slot at bottom is the charging port.