Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple ID disabled. IPad mini. Tried finding a way to reset…

Customer Question
Apple ID disabled Technician's...

Apple ID disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried finding a way to reset my password ***** don't seem to have that option

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!