Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to change my phone number on my ipad. Os. It's…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change my phone number on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for a while , and every time I try to change it they send a message to my old phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Activate iMessage on your iPhone with your phone number and Apple ID (your carrier might charge you for this process); [On your iPad] Go to Settings -> Messages -> Enable iMessage. Then, on Send & Receive make sure the Apple ID is the same as in your iPhone and your Phone Number should be listed.

Could not fix the problem. I would like to cancel my subscription Thank you Manuela ****

I don't want to spend another $55. So please cancel
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

I am submitting your refund request now. Have a wonderful day!