Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost all files on my desktop and don't know how to

Customer Question
I lost all files...

I lost all files on my desktop and don't know how to retrieve it

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

One hour

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!