Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We updated our I phone 6 and we got all these new screens…

Customer Question
We updated our I...

We updated our I phone 6 and we got all these new screens and now we can't open it up to get into my apps

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed my password ***** a long time since I got the phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Every time I put in a password ***** even ask me for a new e mail account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just fix my phone so I can get into my apps on the home screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!