Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

GEEKSQUAD CONNECTED MY APPLE TV DEVISE. FOLLOWING DAY I

Customer Question
GEEKSQUAD CONNECTED MY APPLE...

GEEKSQUAD CONNECTED MY APPLE TV DEVISE. FOLLOWING DAY I COIULD NOT GET CONNECTED AGAIN. HE WILL NOT RESPOND MY CALLS....AFTER I PAID $129 .....PLEASE ADVISE. CBS IS ASKING ME TO ENTER A CODE .... I DO NOT KNOW WHERE... I AM A 87 Y. OLD ...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Have not

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

My computer is connected to it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.