Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Thanks my iTunes won’t connect with a app I’m trying to

Customer Question
Thanks my iTunes won’t...

Thanks my iTunes won’t connect with a app I’m trying to purchase on

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I’m not certain would have to check

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Just awhile ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that will be all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!