Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get a new apple password. Cqn you help me? I think…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a new apple password. Cqn you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think sometime last year but cant really remember as did not write down. I sent to the Apple Store in my town and they told me to contact you as they don't deal with password ***** Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what that is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No not as yet. This is going to be for my ipad.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!