Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't seem to change my Apple password. I have been trying…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to change my Apple password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have been trying to change it for two days

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!