Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to cancel my subscription to I tunes music (apple…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my subscription to I tunes music (apple music) which is $9.99/month. My order ID is MJTT378XYLM.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Apple Music?

I haven't ever used it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple Music?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What iPhone do you have?