Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password is not working, obviously i have it written down…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** working, obviously i have it written down wrong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, that is what i need to know how to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Did you forgot your apple password *****?

To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

I can not sign in, please cancel and refund $5 asap.