Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my mini IPad, how do I delete photos by the batch in

Customer Question
On my mini IPad...

On my mini IPad, how do I delete photos by the batch in photo gallery.?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Whatever the basic one is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I think I have tried every thing I can think of. I have never found a way to delete in batches.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so. But my IPad is not a Mac It is basic Apple

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

If you open the "Photos" app, tap on "Albums" at the bottom and select the "All Photos" album. In the upper right corner, tap on "Select" and then tap on multiple photos. Once you have ones you want to delete selected, you can hit the trash can at the bottom of your screen. Does this work?