Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my passcode. I need to get a néed a new one. When I…

Customer Question
I lost my passcode...

I lost my passcode. I need to get a néed a new one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I bought my new two years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don't know how to access it. How do I access Apple' online account reset tool?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I hankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What apple device you are using please? iPhone or iPad ?