Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to set up and appointment at the apple store in…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up and appointment at the apple store in Greensboro, NCto replace my battery. I've called the store and the automatic machine keeps transferring me to an automatic person that never shows up (an 'advisor") who will set up (I think) an appointment, but they are always busy (I've waited for 18 minutes now.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An iphone 6, and I need to replace my battery. I can't get an appointment online (I've tried) and they will not allow me online to set up an appointment past 8 days (they are all taken). My battery is really kicking me out of my news and other apps. Help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The phone is now tied up while I wait for some human somewhere to come online and help me. It has been going on for two weeks now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. I just need an appointment sometime in this coming month (Week of Jan 22?) to get it replaced.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

The easiest way to set up an appointment is online through the Apple website. Would you like me to get you a link to the appointment page?