Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot complete ANY sign on to join SKPE on my new MacAir.

Customer Question
I cannot complete ANY...

I cannot complete ANY sign on to join SKPE on my new MacAir

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

No matter which account name I use - new or previously tried I CANNOT get through you system......I try to set a NEW account name or a NEW password ***** it ALWAYS GET REFUSED OR I DON'T GET A CODE FROM YOU OR THE CODE NUMBER IS ***** ACCEPTED.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacOS HIGH SIERRA . version 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Registering with SKYPE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

As I told you just now.....I have tried to use 2 separate email addresses, then passwords, none of which get accepted

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.