Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm 82 years old,how can I cancel I Tunes? I use an I pad…

Customer Question
I'm 82 years old,how...

I'm 82 years old,how can I cancel I Tunes?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I use an I pad but I am technology challenged and I cannot afford I Tunes on my monthly statement any longer. I do not know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for years. I have never applied for I tunes and am unable to access it on my I pad. Please help me. I cannot afford to pay for something I I know nothing about. I have called the number on my discover card with no success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No..PLEASE HELP ME!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

On your ipad do the following:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
    If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.