Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What software do I download to be able to record vinyl from…

Customer Question
What software do I...

What software do I download to be able to record vinyl from myTEACR550USB to my Apple computer?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Mac with Windows8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just hooked up the cord today and saw I had to download something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not real computer savvy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your TEAC LP-R550 USB.

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.