Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cant log in to my facebook account. My daughter log me…

Customer Question
I cant log in...

I cant log in to my facebook account. My daughter log me out. I forgot my password, I don't have access to the email I used to create it, and I don't have the phone number I created the account neither. Is there anything I can do to get into my facebook again?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

About 3 weeks ago when I had it still on my other phone.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I had the facebook account in my two phones. an IPhone 5 and a galaxy note 3. when my daughter log me out of the iPhone I still had it on my galaxy. then it kicked me out out. I was not able to reset my password ***** every way I tried.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 month ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need assistance. Thank you

What is the email address on file?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I used***@******.*** for my Facebook account .

Usually, with Facebook there are multiple recovery options available.

Can I connect to your computer to get you to that screen?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you just ask me for any information needed? it seems to me that you are just trying to keep charging me for every additional thing for example trying to connect to my computer. That will be extra charge correct?
Also if you are not going to be able to fix my problem I am Ok with that just let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please see attached profile name for additional details. Let me know if this is going to help or what other information you need.
Also if you are not going to be able to resolve my issue so I can just cancel your services and opt out.

You will need to use a computer to have more recovery options available

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please see above and advise of any needed additional information. Thank you.
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good morning,

Are you still looking for help with recovering access to your Facebook account, without the email or phone number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but I'm starting to lose hope.

Thanks for getting back to me, I was working with another client but I am here now.

Without the email address or the phone that was used when you signed up, there is still a chance you can regain access to the account. Give me a moment to put together your instructions. There is no guarantee here, but I can promise you that these methods do in fact regain access to accounts.

Use my steps below. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

1. Click Forgot account? on the login page.
  2. Find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click Search.
  3. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
  4. Enter a new email or phone that you know you can access and click Continue.
  5. Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
  6. You'll see a set of instructions that includes a special URL. The URL contains a recovery code that only your trusted contacts can access. Call your friends and give them the URL so that they can open the link and give the security code to you.
  7. Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.

Please be sure to call or text your friends or talk to them in person when asking for the special security code.

Second Option:

If for some reason you do NOT have any trusted friends to use in the previous method, then this is your last chance.

1. Visit https://www.facebook.com/hacked
  2. Enter the phone number or email that IS on the account so you can locate the account
  3. Enter your OLD password ***** you remember
  4. Now enter the email address you DO have access to, and the one you do not anymore(that belongs on the account), within 24 hours your NEW email address will receive an email which should allow you access again.
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric