Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CANNOT SEARCH USING THE BOX AT TOP RIGHT IN MY NEW. 10. I…

Customer Question
I CANNOT SEARCH USING...

I CANNOT SEARCH USING THE BOX AT TOP RIGHT IN MY NEW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE NO PROBLEM EXCEPT I CANT SEARCH AND FIND PAYEES, AMTS. ETC.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
ON QUICKEN 15 I COULD ENTER ANY FACTOR, NAME NUMBER LOCATION, AND QUICKLY FIND ALMOST ANYTHING.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?