Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I wanted to forward a video email and the screen froze so I…

Customer Question
I wanted to forward...

I wanted to forward a video email and the screen froze so I then tried to cancel the email and yahoo email has come up with a blank white screen.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

IPad and about six months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have limited skills in technological jargon.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. In the future, please do not forward videos as they are too big for email.

- Please try this first: On your iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,