Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband has an activation error on his iPad. What do we…

Customer Question
My husband has an...

My husband has an activation error on his iPad . What do we do

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no idea what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday he hasn't been able to use it it keeps asking for his password ***** doesn't know what it is and neither do i

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!