Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ashik, I received a new IPad Pro for Christmas to replace my…

Customer Question
Hi Ashik, I received...

Hi Ashik, I received a new IPad Pro for Christmas to replace my Ipad 2. We seemed to have it all connected on boxing day but since we haven't been able to get back into it. Keeps asking for an apple id which we haven't changed and also that Siri is not connected?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

Sorry lost with that one, have never used that before? Have the ipad connected to our hard drive but still cant connect to iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Are you talking about our hard drive?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Hi is there anyone still there?
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?