Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to use my free trial for account edge but I get stuck…

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use my free trial for account edge but I get stuck on"Create New Company File The Programm does not find my computer

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

MacOsSierra 10.12.6

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.