Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have managed to screw up my Id and wife’s id acounts! Need…

Customer Question
I have managed to...

I have managed to screw up my Id and wife’s id acounts! Need to straighten them out

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and iPhone’s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

The iPad is under my wife’s account as is her iPhone but when put in your search it comes back no go!***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My iPhone is tied to my wife’s account through iCloud and none of my passwords work! I really won like to speak with someone rather than using my hunt and peck method

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. Let see if I can assist you in getting your accounts squared away. I'm a bit confused. Are you trying to gain access to you apple devices or are you trying to get into you apple account?

Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. If you would still like help with your issue please give me a day/time that you are available to speak on the phone.