Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to reset my apple password but having difficult time…

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my apple password ***** having difficult time is there any one I can talk to

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried in dec

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!