Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I attempted to load the last edit update and now I cannot…

Customer Question
I attempted to load...

I attempted to load the last edit update and now I cannot open my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is the latest, but I can’t open to. Tell you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I uploaded a couple of days again. Maybe I didn’t let the update finish? Thot I did.Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get back to my desktop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?