Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Thanks for offering to assist me with my issue. My computer…

Customer Question
HI and thanks for...

HI and thanks for offering to assist me with my issue. My computer is telling me my Mac can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with ''*****@******.***'' It won't let me change my password. It keeps asking for my password. PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I believe in 2016.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this

how do you access icloud account?