Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Nothing I love it but can’t get the credit card I use to…

Customer Question
Nothing I love it...

Nothing I love it but can’t get the credit card I use to play games to work.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad 11 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I actually bought rubies on one of the games Tuesday night but now it says contact iTunes support, always but I just figured I hadn’t put the card numbers in right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried using PayPal that’s how I pay most of the time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.