Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says I changed my google email, I am not receiving them.

Customer Question
It says I changed...

It says I changed my google email, I am not receiving them

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I Pad

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Don’t think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!