Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an ipad yeaterday. i set up my password for apple.

Customer Question
I bought an ipad...

I bought an ipad yeaterday . i set up my password ***** apple. today i use it and i have been disabled all day. please help me

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday i received it, i set it up and was on line, because it was new i charged it all night. the apple passcode i wrote down ans it's not working, it disables me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!