Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not been able to find my iTunes info. I am 75 years…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to find my iTunes info. I am 75 years old and cannot remember my password. plus, iTunes has shut me out -- because of all the lame passwords and such i was trying to use. I want to get overdrive on my iPhone and apparently need iTunes somehow. I don't even understand all about these things. but i want to have library ebooks on my phone. and i would also, in a different vein, want to be able to order more puzzles from the puzzle app i have. please, please help me out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Months ago. i just gave up after it shut me out. i didn't know how to get ahold of anybody at iTunes or how to find a number or anything where i could try to talk about my plight. my daughter suggested googling iTunes customer service, and i did, and voila. Here I am. Hoping you can help me get iTunes back.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what that is i'm afraid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nor how to access it. being 75 years old, i am not too savvy about these things.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know what email address you would have used to sign up for your Apple ID?