Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot sign in to my account with new I tune card ,will not…

Customer Question
Cannot sign in to...

Cannot sign in to my account with new I tune card ,will not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never have

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get on to that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. after you have changed your password ***** should be able to sign in to iTunes with the new password.

Please give this a try and let me know the results.