Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password. I can't remember my email pw…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't remember my email pw and I am having trouble resetting it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not right now but no other devices except my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not think so except I need my own in order to get aps

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!