Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My FB Page has not updated for almost a month. At most, when…

Customer Question
My FB Page has...

My FB Page has not updated for almost a month. At most, when I scroll down there are maybe 7-8 posts, repeatedly. The same posts over and over.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I have not had a update come up for almost a month. They notify me on my apps

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Just that it has been about a month now with this problem.
Went to Verizon on Wednesday to make sure it was not my phones problem. Was told FB was having issues and to contact you
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I see it updated on its own yesterday supposedly. The page is very SHORT but does occasionally have a new post. I was told that Face Book is having issues at Verizon. I see I have been charged the fee of $30 but see NO results as of yet!!!! So please do something! It would seem that Face Book should be responsible for correcting this problem not me. But I do thank you for your assistance.

Which device is this happening on?

My I phone and I pad. Has been about a month now.

Let's try one device at a time..

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the restart on the iPad, does it work now?

No I still have only 10 posts my FB Page and are old and random on my I pad

How many friends do you have?

181 why do you ask?

The reason that I asked was to make sure that there would be news on your feed.

If you use your computer, does it show everything okay?

On the lap top only three post on entire page.
On my I phone it says no post/retry
On my IPad maybe 20 old post
This is getting worse not better

All we have is a lap top
no not working, but only not working for FB

Does Facebook.com work okay for you on the laptop?

Mike, Mac Medic