Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm getting a message of no signal. Yesterday, I unplugged…

Customer Question
I'm getting a message...

I'm getting a message of no signal. Yesterday, I unplugged everything. When I replugged everything in, the apple tv light came back on and the menu screen came up but I couldn't activate anything. Then the light went off and I can't get it to go back on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Hi JACUSTOMER-fzqo1hv0,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please tell me what kind of TV you are connecting the Apple TV to. Also, do you have the remote handly for the TV?

Let me know and we will go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert