Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to ser my new PSAT word. IPad and iphone. Reset

Customer Question
I tried to ser...

I tried to ser my new PSAT word

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Reset password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!