Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have received a new Apple device a few weeks and was

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a new Apple device a few weeks and was setting it up, but before I finished, I forgot my password ***** or user id.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not been able to enter to change it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to to set it up so that I may be able to use for work.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Note: Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with the apple.