Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iwant to conect my Ipad. I've had this for a time -

Customer Question
Iwant to conect my...

Iwant to conect my Ipad. I've had this for a long time - misplaced it. Someone used it and help1

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

OS X i believe. i just got it up ad running aainn

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried connecting with my centurylink email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. It was misplaced and others used it for quite some time and added their own Junk

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are trying to connect the iPad to wifi or printer or any other devices?